50th & France Business Association Member Benefits
The purpose of the 50th & France Business and Professional Association is to promote the general welfare and economic well-being of the 50th & France Business District and to accomplish more collectively than could be achieved individually. Our shared vision is for 50th & France to be the preeminent destination for the consumer desiring a high-quality neighborhood experience.
The 50th & France Business & Professional Association provides district-wide strategic marketing, management, promotional and event planning services to ensure that the commercial district offers goods, services and experiences that attract and retain visitors, customers, and businesses.
The association represents the 175 retailers and professional services at 50th & France. Property and business owners in the district comprise its board.
Your membership and engagement are the lifeblood of the Association’s work to promote a strong business district with benefits for everyone.
Since the Association moved to a third party management model - primed by The Musicant Group - in April of 2021, the organization has delivered:
In data gathered by Placer, pedestrian traffic is up 30% since April ‘21 and now exceeds pre-pandemic levels.
Programming and Events
Events that have drawn in over 10,000 people to the district. Some highlights include:
- Trick or Treating: 3000 attendees
- Pumpkins on the Plaza: 1500 attendees
- 2-day Holiday Festival: 2500 attendees
- Llamas on the Plaza (2 events): 500 people each
- Summer Concert Series (13 events):150-200 each
- Saturday Morning Activations (Storytime, Fitness): 100 attendees each
Social Media and PR
With Hot Mustard PR, the district’s brand and awareness have grown significantly, with focus on new businesses, store promotions, events, and more. Impacts include (as captured by Critical Mention analytics):
- PR: 585 mentions, generating 432,257,316, impressions, and $12,524,397 in value
- Instagram: 900+ new followers, 716,314 impressions (up 322% year on year), 280,579 reach, 12,274 likes
- Facebook: 509 new fans, 240,924 post impressions (up 299% year on year)
Exclusive members-only benefits include:
- Business listing in the online directory
- Business events/sales/promotions listings online
- Targeted social media posts/shares for your business in addition to district-wide promotions
- Public relations and media pitches/stories about various businesses in the district
- Monthly newsletters and ongoing communications/alerts
- Participation in member-specific programming, events, and committees
- Use of the Plaza at Nolan Mains for your events/activities without charge (based on availability)
- Benefits from district-wide advocacy around construction mitigation, policy changes, infrastructure improvements, and more
Are you a business in the 50th & France Business District?
Join our Association to be part of a vibrant community and promote your business!
We are stronger together and very grateful for your membership and support!