Become a Volunteer!
Community events like the Edina Art Fair are only possible with the support of volunteers like you! Join us as we build community, support this event, and connect with local artists before, during, and after the Edina Art Fair.
From set up to tear down, leading family activities, supporting artists, wayfinding, and more - there's something for everyone!
In addition to supporting one of the premier art festivals in the country, there are a host of benefits to volunteering, including:
- Our highly coveted, limited edition volunteer T-shirt
- Complimentary snacks and beverages at our air-conditioned Oasis
- Meal vouchers and dedicated parking for volunteers taking multiple shifts in a day
Volunteering is a great way to make authentic connections with local artists, grab real-world experience with event production, and explore paths to becoming a working artist from experts in the field!
Sign Up & Get Involved
Volunteers can sign up for any number of 2-hour shifts in support of the Edina Art Fair. You can select as many shifts and roles as you can commit to working. Signing up early ensures you get your preferred shift!
Pre Festival Support
- Packet Assembly - Perfect for those who love admin! Join us in putting together packets for artists and volunteers, as well as organizing supplies and materials ahead of the event.
- Artist Check-In - Support arriving artists as they arrive on site by checking folks in and handing out packets for their use. Answer any questions and support problem-solving.
- Artist Load-In Crew - Support Artists with getting to their locations for loading, unloading vehicles, and directing them off the street.
- Oasis Host - The Oasis supports well-being, check-in, and breaks for volunteers, artists, and staff during the fair. Making people feel welcome and cared for is a gift and exactly what we're looking for in our Oasis Hosts! Mingle with artists and thank volunteers for their time.
- Artist Support - Provide breaks for artists during the festival. Meet local artists and support their sales during their breaks.
- Kid-Zone Support - Support our kid-friendly space and keep the energy up and festive! This a great spot for anyone who loves creating joy-filled experiences!
- Roaming Event Support - Fill in where needed. Perfect for folks who want variety or just want to support the event more generally. Tasks will vary, and a go-with-the-flow attitude is a must.
Post Festival Support
- Artist Support & Logistics - Offer support, help with load-out needs/directions, bring items back to storage, thank artists, and provide general logistical support.