Getting to the Fair
- Pickups will happen in the southeast corner of the Southdale mall lot
- Shuttles will run every day from 1 hour before fair until 1 hour after fair
- Shuttles will be running continuously
Parking at the Fair
You will find ample complimentary parking available in several locations. Please refer to map above and keep an eye on signage in each area. We have over 1000 free stalls available for our customers at 50th & France!
- North Ramp: accessible from Market Street
- Center Ramp: underground, accessible from Market Street
- South Ramp: accessible from west 51st Street
- Ewing Lot: accessible from Ewing Avenue
Looking for Employee Parking Passes?
Full- and part-time employees working on the Edina side of the district may purchase parking permits to park in designated areas. Employees may not park in the ramps without a permit. Daily, quarterly, overnight and annual permits are available each year.
Visit the City of Edina's parking page for more information and to purchase your pass.
Details for biking will be available soon.
Uber, Lyft, Scooters, and E-Bikes
Art Fair Operators are currently in discussion with these transportation providers to create drop off and pick up zones to better accommodate our guests.