2017 Pumpkin Fest
October 21, 2017
Join us for our 35th Annual Pumpkin Fest! Trick-or-treating in the area, including Halloween and fall-themed activities. West 50th Street between France Avenue and Halifax Avenue will be closed with activities.
- Starting at 10 a.m. - Trick-or-treating for kids 12 and under at 50th & France businesses. Businesses will have Treaters Welcome Signs.
- 11 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. - Activities throughout the area including cake walk, petting zoo, balloon twisters, face painting and more.
- 12:45 p.m. - Costume Contest for kids and pets on West 50th Street. (Thanks to Yogurt Lab and Bone Adventure for the prizes!)
Featured Activities (more to come!)
- 612Brew served on Edina Grill's patio and Edina Grill will have giant Jenga - South France. Ave.
- Facepainting near Edina Grill - South France Ave.
- Petting Zoo from Skyview Ranch. Pet furry friends from Skyview Ranch - West 50th St.
- Bouncy House + Bean Bag Toss in BMO Harris Bank Parking Lot - South France Ave.
- Mini Pumpkin Decorating at Salut and Scout & Molly's Boutique - France Ave.
- Ring Pops at R.F. Moeller Jeweler - South France. Ave.
- Balloon Twisters in Coalition parking lot - East 50th St.
- Take-Your-Picture with a Princess (Parents can take pictures with their phone or children can simply meet and talk to the princess) from College Nannies & Tutors - West 50th Street.
- Bean Bag Toss from Aesthetic Institute of Edina/Kovanda Plastic Surgery - North France Ave.
- Fortune Teller, giant Jenga and Connect Four, big piano at Burlap & Brass - East 50th St.
- Treat Bags and Thruster Contests and free passes from Alchemy Edina - West 50th St.
- Give-a-ways from YogaFit Linden Hills - West 50th St.
- Kids activities like Goody bags, coloring sheets and info on learning programs from Kinderberry Hill Childhood Development Center - West 50th St.
- Loader truck tours from Edina Public Works - West 50th St.
Check out our Facebook event!
If you're interested in volunteering at Pumpkin Fest, we have fun shifts available! It's also great experience for anyone looking to get into event-planning. Please email email@example.com to learn more.